CHAMPIONSHIP VILLAGE TEAM HOUSING
For the 3rd year now the MCLA offers Tournament Teams a money saving option of staying in Championship Village which includes FREE ground transportation from Saturday through Wednesday. Teams that advance beyond Wednesday only pay $275/day Thursday - to final departure (MCLA will bill the team). The "village" consists of 6 hotel properties all within close proximity of each other and at varying price points. Teams select which property best fits their budget and desired accommodations. The average savings for five days is $3,000!
ALL BOOKINGS must be done through the MCLA's dedicated travel partner company.
SEPARATE TEAM HOUSING - If you wish to have your team stay outside of the Championship Village please complete the housing request. A representative will assist you with booking from our current inventory of specially priced rooms!
SUNDAY NIGHT VILLAGE FOOD TRUCK RAVE
We've taken the guess work out of where to eat on Sunday by bringing the food to you! On Sunday May 7th from 5:30-8pm the food trucks will come to Championship Village to feed you!
- Sunday May 7th, 5:30-8:00pm in the La Quinta Parking Lot
- Championship Village "Meal Deals" from $8-$10/player
- Chance for players to interact with those from other teams
- Takes the guess work out of Sunday dinner while coaches attend the MCLA Reception
- Allows the coaches to attend the mandatory coaches reception without added worry
- Variety of options will be available!
CHAMPIONSHIP VILLAGE HOUSING
Start by contacting program manager, Russ Knoth.
Follow their instructions for requesting rooms, scheduling flights, etc. Reservations taken on a first come first served basis and space is limited. Teams are encouraged to book early!
CHAMPIONSHIP VILLAGE PARTICULARS
- Includes R/T transfers to hotels, practices, meals, and area attractions (when scheduled in advance)
- Open to entire Teams only, no partial bookings accepted.
- Must be booked through EMC Venues, the official travel partner of the MCLA
- Included airport shuttles from John Wayne (SNA), Long Beach (LGB), and Los Angeles (LAX).
- Restrictions apply to LGB and LAX shuttles.
- Team must stay at one of the designated championship village hotels.
- Advance beyond Wednesday, and daily bus cost is only $250, as long as you're still in the tournament.
- Ground transportation during team stay, but after team has exited the tournament, is subject to different rates and restrictions. It may result in team securing it's own transportation. Priority is given to teams still actively participating.