The Portland State University men’s lacrosse program is in its eighth year competing in the Men’s Collegiate Lacrosse Association (MCLA) as a member of the Pacific Northwest Collegiate Lacrosse League (PNCLL), and has opened a search for a new head coach.
The Portland State head coaching position requires an individual who is willing to be the face of our program, while also managing multiple facets of the team throughout the year. We are looking to hire an enthusiastic, positive, hard-working and dedicated coach to lead our team.
The duties of the head coach include, but are not limited to:
- Organizing and leading practice
- Attending scrimmages, games and any other team events
- Assisting with scheduling
- Leading recruiting efforts (Ex. Speaking to potential players who are interested in our program)
- Communicating with other coaches and league officers as needed.
This is a paid position and if you are offered the job, you will need to be able to pass a background check. Any and all interested applicants should send a resume to: email@example.com