TUCSON, Ariz. -- The University of Arizona men's lacrosse program is currently seeking an offensive coordinator. The chosen candidate will assist in all aspects of the MCLA team.
The program is a member of the Men's Collegiate Lacrosse Association (MCLA) Division I, an association of 10 conferences nationwide. Arizona competes in the Southwestern Lacrosse Conference (SLC), the most competitive league in the MCLA. The SLC has produced teams that have played in the MCLA championship game in eight of the last 10 years, winning the last three.
- Coordinate offensive game plan for the team. Ideal candidate will be familiar with both motion and pairs-based systems
- Conduct and supervise individual player skill development
- Organizing, recruitment/evaluation of student-athletes
- Conduct and supervise practices and player strength and conditioning
- Film review and scouting of opponents
- Conduct and supervise individual player development
- Assist with the preparation and implementation of game strategies
- Provide appropriate leadership, direction and supervision relevant to the academic progress and personal development of student-athletes within the men's lacrosse program
- Create a positive and productive environment for the student-athletes
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12,000.00 to $15,000.00 /year
Resumes and questions should be directed to email@example.com.