FLAGSTAFF, Ariz. -- The Northern Arizona University men’s lacrosse program has opened up a search for head coaching candidates.
Current head coach Dan Conrad has taken a lesser role in the program and will oversee scheduling and logistics for the program until a new head coach is hired.
- Attend all practices and games
- Develop and implement practice and game plans
- Work closely with the Northern Arizona University lacrosse board with budgets, fundraising, travel planning, equipment managing, and facilities management
- Enforce policies and bylaws of the program and the MCLA
- Active player recruiting and scouting
- Ability to travel on 1-7 day trips for scrimmages, games, and conference meetings
- Additional revenue source; opportunity to coach at yearly camp in June
- Directing of additional coaching staff (if desired)
- Building relationships with alumni/friends of the program
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Playing and/or coaching experience at the NCAA and/or MCLA level. Preference will be given to those with 4+ years of experience
- Strong interpersonal communication and organizational skills
- Natural leader
- A multi-year contract will be negotiated based on experience
The program can not cover relocation costs for this position.
All applications will be reviewed but only candidates who meet the requirements will be seriously considered.
This position will remain open until filled.