AUBURN, Ala. -- The Auburn men's lacrosse program has opened a search for its defensive coordinator position with the hopes of filling the spot as soon as possible.
The Auburn defensive coordinator will have full autonomy of the defense. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Individual player development
- Teaching of small-sided and team-based concepts
- Formation of defensive specific practice plans
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas
- Formation of defensive game plan
- Mentorship of young men
- Must attend (most) practices and ALL games (home and away)
Serious inquiries only please. Position is available immediately.
First obligation will be team meeting, which will be held week of Jan. 7, 2019. Official time and place announced later.
Practice will begin January 14, 2019. All candidate's hiring is contingent upon a mandatory background check run through Auburn University.
Compensation will be offered based on experience. We will consider commuting expenses based on length of commute per individual basis.
This is NOT a position with Auburn University and is NOT a full time job with benefits.
All practices start at 6 p.m. CST or later, so you are able to hold down a full-time job and coach.
If interested contact team president, Kyle Sena via email: email@example.com