IRVINE, Calif. -- The Concordia-Irvine men’s lacrosse program is accepting applications for a graduate assistant coach.
Preferred candidates will be required to:
* Break down game film and create game plans for opposing teams
* Assist in implementation of daily practice plans and game day operations
* Ensure academic success and graduation requirements
* Recruit student-athletes in accordance with university requirements and policies
* Manage and operate CUI Lacrosse camps and clinics
* Assist in administrative tasks and other duties as assigned by the head coach
Salary: Full graduate school tuition and Housing. There will be additional opportunities for compensation through CUI lacrosse camps and clinics as well as local youth teams, camps, and tournaments.
Note: This is a graduate assistant position. Applicants must be currently enrolled in or apply for enrollment in a graduate program at CUI. CLICK HERE for a list of graduate degrees offered at CUI.
Applicants will send a cover letter, a summary of coaching experience, and three references to head coach Jesse Foss.