- Non-Personal Information Collected: MCLA.us may collect or receive non-personally identifiable usage information specifically related to your use of the MCLA.us Website and your responses to the offerings and advertisements presented to you on the MCLA.us Website ("Non-Personal Information").
- Pixel Tags. In MCLA.us’s emails and newsletters to you, MCLA.us may use "pixel tags" to determine if your email software or service can display html-formatted email (to optimize the size of MCLA.us’s email messages and conserve bandwidth).
- Disclosure of Your Information: MCLA.us will only share your information to third parties as follows:
- Advertisers and Other Business Partners. MCLA.us may share Non-Personal Information with advertisers, service providers, and other persons with whom MCLA.us does business. Similarly, these advertisers, service providers, and other persons may share with MCLA.us Non-Personal Information about you that they have independently gathered or acquired.
- Third Party Services. MCLA.us may contract with affiliated and non-affiliated third parties to provide services to MCLA.us or to you on MCLA.us’s behalf, such as providing customer service, sending emails to you, and analyzing data. These third parties may have access to your PII for use solely in connection with these authorized business activities.
- Security of My Information:
- Your Obligations:You must protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Please sign off when finished using a shared computer.
- The MCLA’s Security Measures: MCLA.us takes reasonable precautions to protect the security of its users’ information. MCLA.us protects the security of your personal information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.