STORRS, Conn. -- The University of Connecticut men's lacrosse team has opened a search for a defensive coordinator for the 2021-2022 season.
UConn maintains a competitive program in the Continental Lacrosse Conference and competes against regional and national opponents and has done so for over 50 years.
- ability to attend 2-4 practices a week in the the fall and spring
- willing to travel on weekends to all home and away contests both regionally and nationally
- develop effective coaching plans for practices and games
- analyze film and scout opposing teams
- assist in recruiting prospective players
Desired Coaching Qualities
- capable of being a role model on the field and off
- willing to contribute substantially to a culture of success and accountability
- passionate about lacrosse and driven to excel and succeed
- prior experience playing and/or coaching at the collegiate or high school level
- to be determined based on experience and in consultation with team officers
To apply, candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to head coach Jeff Lombardo at [email protected]